Welcome to CFRC's Volunteer Resources
Below, CFRC volunteers can find and view or download CFRC policy, resources, manuals, videos and more!
Governance & Policy
- CFRC Policy: CFRC's Policy Manual. Last revised May 2023
- RQU Call for Applications: Board Treasurer 2023
- RQU Bylaws: Radio Queen's University (CFRC's license holder) by-laws. Last revised January 2022.
- Radio Club Constitution (Ratified 2017)
- RQU Accessibility Plan May 2022.
- CRTC Campus Radio Policy: Broadcast regulations governing CFRC and all Canadian campus and community radio stations
- Radio Regulations: Federal legislation governing CFRC and all Canadian radio broadcasters
- Volunteer/Programmer Agreement: CFRC's Volunteer Agreement.
- RQU Human Resources and Employment Policy March 2022.
Guides & Manuals
- NEW (Spring 2023) !!! How to Use the New Website Guide for Volunteers
- Volunteer How To Manual: CFRC's Volunteer Manual, covering technical operations and procedures. Last revised August 2023
- SAM Broadcaster Pro How-To Guide for Volunteers (2021)
- Letter to MP Template: META Shutdown of CFRC Social Media
- Volunteer Social Media Request Form (download)
- RQU Strategic Plan (2022-27) May 2022.
- CFRC Radio App. Your logging portal. Login credentials required.
- Temporary Log Sheet: Spreadsheet to use when Dotlog is down/experiencing errors. Please download an Excel version for personal use and email to email@example.com when episode logs are completed.
- 2021 Listenership Survey conducted by CREO Solutions
funding drive Resources
NEW! How to use our new website!
How to Set Up in CR1
How to Set Up in CR2
How to Set Up in CR3
How to use CD Players and Turntables
How to set up CR1 Phone Interview (pre-recording)
How to set up CR2 Phone Interview (live-broadcasting)
SAM Broadcaster Pro How-To Tutorial Video for PC1
Remote Broadcast Workshop. Hosted by Chancelor Maracle.